Tang Hall residents can use the following form to submit a proposal to the Tang Hall residents Association (THRA) for getting funding for small-scale social events, subject to the following guidelines.
- The proposal must explain how the proposed event will help in fostering the Tang community.
- The proposal will be discussed in the monthly THRA Meeting and voted upon. The proposal will pass if at least ⅔rd of the THRA members present in the meeting vote in favor of the proposal.
- A budget of $6/attendee subject to a maximum of $100 will be supported by the housemasters.
- A minimum of 6 Tang Hall residents should attend the event.
- At least 80% of the people attending the event must be from Tang Hall.
- The event should be publicised to the entire Tang community for at-least two weeks. If there is limited space, there should be a provision for people to sign up for it. THRA IT Chair will assist in setting up this RSVP link.
- The organizer is responsible for adhering to the Tang rules about using public spaces in Tang and maintaining quiet hours.
- No funding for alcohol will be provided.
- The organizer must send a short post-event report along with relevant pictures and scanned receipts to email@example.com within 1 month of the event date.
- Funds will be released only after the event is over and after THRA receives this report.
- Examples of events: Group of runners along Charles with food/drinks after the run; game night; movie screening; screening of major sports-events; museum-visits; going for a play/show/movie/book-reading in Boston; fun sports matches such as frisbee, tennis etc.