If you have noticed issues with your apartment, you can submit a repair request online. (MIT Certificates required.)
- Go to https://adminappsts.mit.edu/facilities/CreateRequest.action?sapSystemId=PS1 (MIT certificates required). Select Repairs option
- Type of location: residence, Building number: W84 Tang Hall, Room number: select any random number from the list, Additional location information: Your actual room number. Click continue.
- On the next page, select the Type of repair, enter a short description and additional information. Please enter special instructions if any. Fill out the creator info and requester info (if required). Click Submit.
- Once you submit, it will show a success message with details of your request. At the bottom of the page, it has the option of uploading attachments where you can upload images which further clarify the issue.
- You are done! Facilities will act upon the service request in a few working days. You can track the status of your request here.