Tang Hall is an MIT Graduate Residence located at the west end of campus, with a view of the Charles River, Boston, Cambridge, and the MIT campus. Tang Hall hosts a bustling graduate community of approximately 400 graduate students living in apartment-style housing.
New resident? Get started by going through our FAQ page. Here are some quick links that will be helpful during your stay in Tang Hall:
- Tang Hall FAQ page: https://tang.mit.edu/information/faq/.
- THRA Meeting Residents Input Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnk-H2RBau7tsV3adnvs7kMlwBqha7m5uvLokM6OsUCRtv3Q/viewform.
- Service or repair requests: https://adminappsts.mit.edu/facilities/CreateRequest.action?sapSystemId=PS1.
- Lounge reservation: https://tang.mit.edu/resources/reservations/.
- Printing: https://print.mit.edu/.
- Laundry support: http://www.washlava.com/support.
Check out our instagram to get notified about the latest Tang Hall events!