The following is a collection of board games available at the front desk. Feel free to collect these from the front desk. Please return them promptly and do take care not to lose any pieces!
- Playing Cards
- Poker Set – 2
- Chess and Checkers – 2
- Clue: One murder… 6 suspects. In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who’s the murderer. Get the scoop on the mansion’s rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting! Eliminate information throughout the game in this classic whodunit. The player who correctly accuses Who, What, and Where wins!
- Chronology : Think you know which came first – the invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? In Chronology, each player builds his or her own timeline of cards. On your turn, someone will read you a historical event from a card. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. If you are right, you keep the card and your timeline grows. The first player to build a timeline of 10 cards wins!
- Candyland: Children’s game – Every child’s first game, Candy Land is a colorful way to experience the joy of game play. The game teaches color recognition and matching while reinforcing the lesson of taking turns and being a gracious winner or loser.
- Monopoly for Millenials: Money doesn’t always buy a great time, but experiences, whether they’re good — or weird — last forever. The Monopoly for Millennials game celebrates just that. Instead of collecting as much cash as possible, players are challenged to rack up the most Experiences to win.
- Just One: Just One is a cooperative party game in which you work together to discover as many mystery words as possible. Find the best clue to help your teammate. Be unique, as all identical clues will be cancelled!
- Boggles – 2: Head-to-head word search game. Find the most words to win
- Uncle’s Puzzles – Fun disentanglement Puzzles!