The laundry room houses washers and dryers for Tang residents to use.
[TEMPORARY NOTICE] In Spring of 2023, the laundry maintenance and payment system is being re-worked. As a result, for Spring 2023 ONLY, laundry services are free. Per-cycle payment will resume in Summer 2023.
Please collect the clothes in a timely manner (i.e., within 15 minutes of cycle end), especially on weekends or evenings, to free machines for other residents. Articles not retrieved within 15 minutes of cycle end may be moved to your laundry bin/bag, if left in front of the machine, or to a laundry table. You are responsible for retrieving your items promptly in order to prevent accidental damage or loss.
Starting the Machines
- Load clothes in an available washer, and close the door. Please take care not to overload – 50% filled volume of dry clothes is approximately a full load. You may place your bin or bag in front of the machine for in case you do not return promptly.
- Select the wash option on the machine and press start. The washer will display the time remaining as it does the washing. In Spring 2023, no payment is required to start the machines.
- Once the washing is done (WITHIN 15 MINUTES of cycle end), move articles to an available dryer.
- Select the required options on the machine, and press start. Dryer starts and shows the time remaining.
- WITHIN 15 MINUTES of cycle end, remove clothes from dryer.
For mechanical or device issues, contact CSC Services AND the House Operations Manager.
- Email: https://www.cscsw.com/request-service/ AND email@example.com.
- If no action is taken after reporting the service issue, please also report the issue to the THRA with a record of what steps you have already taken.