- The cooking series is back, teaching how to cook various dishes and desserts
- Come learn how to make (and eat) delicious Tiramisu with fellow Tang residents
- We will provide all the ingredients for the recipe, so just show up with your room mates, make some delicious food, eat and take the rest back with you!
- Spots are limited. Sign up at here
- Please sign up only if you are sure you would be able to make it
When: Sep 3 from 1 PM – 7 PM
Where: Zesiger Center
- Students from Tang and other grad dorms have the opportunity to meet and play different sports in teams in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Sports include: Soccer (Roberts field), Badminton, Basketball, Dodgeball, Volleyball (Rockwell Cage) and Table Tennis (Du Pont gym).
- Dinner and ice cream truck provided for participants at the end of the event.
- Check in at Zesiger Center between 1-2pm to get free T-shirt and registration.
- Come join us on a fun bike tour of Boston and take some amazing photos (even with your smartphone)!
- Optional (30 minute) session introducing the basics of photography, followed by an hour long ride along the Charles river
- We will have fresh smoothies and snacks at the tutorial!
- Meet at Tang Hall at 10 AM (for the session)/10:30 AM if you want to get some refreshments and go for the ride