Hello Tang Residents,
We hope you are all safe and sound. An explosion has happened near Copley Sq. MBTA service has been disrupted as a result. Here is a note from the MBTA.
The explosions near the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in serious injuries and disruption of access to the area.
The text of the 3:38pm MBTA Notification (formatting added for clarity):
- Due to police activity, the Green Line is terminating service between Kenmore and Park Street Stations.
- Green B- and C-Lines are also temporarily suspended.
- Green D-Line service will run only between Riverside to Fenway.
- Green E-Line service will continue to run between Northeastern and Brigham Circle. For customers desiring service between Brigham Circle and Health Street, please utilize Route 39 bus service.
- The Red Line is also bypassing Park Street Station with the Red and Orange Line bypassing Downtown Crossing Station.
Customers desiring service in the Back Bay and downtown areas should utilize the Orange Line to Back Bay and Chinatown Stations and the Red Line service to South Station. 4/15/2013 3:34 PM.