Dear Tang Residents,
Come join us for ice cream this Friday, 10 May 2013, on the 24th Floor Lounge!
Dear Tang Residents,
Come join us for some delicious smoothies! Mix your favorite fruits and drink,s enjoy a break from midterm studying, and socialize with your Tang Hall friends.
*Please bring your own cups and help protect the environment.*
THRA Social Chairs
Hello Tang Residents,
We hope you are all safe and sound. An explosion has happened near Copley Sq. MBTA service has been disrupted as a result. Here is a note from the MBTA.
The explosions near the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in serious injuries and disruption of access to the area.
The text of the 3:38pm MBTA Notification (formatting added for clarity):
- Due to police activity, the Green Line is terminating service between Kenmore and Park Street Stations.
- Green B- and C-Lines are also temporarily suspended.
- Green D-Line service will run only between Riverside to Fenway.
- Green E-Line service will continue to run between Northeastern and Brigham Circle. For customers desiring service between Brigham Circle and Health Street, please utilize Route 39 bus service.
- The Red Line is also bypassing Park Street Station with the Red and Orange Line bypassing Downtown Crossing Station.
Customers desiring service in the Back Bay and downtown areas should utilize the Orange Line to Back Bay and Chinatown Stations and the Red Line service to South Station. 4/15/2013 3:34 PM.
This Saturday we’ve planned another amazing brunch for you, the last one of this academic year! Come enjoy a great brunch of eggs, bacon, omelets, sausage, pancakes, fruit and a lot more! Bring friends and meet new ones as you start your Saturday in a relaxed fashion!
Please bring your own utensils to help spare the environment. We can’t guarantee we will have plastic plates and utensils available.
We hope to see you on Saturday!
Update 9 April 2013:
A new door has been installed. Feel free to exit/enter the front of Tang.
Message from our Building Manager, Michael Collins:
Starting at 7am tomorrow, Tuesday April 9th contractors will be installing a new front door in Tang. Currently the door is very difficult to open as you may be aware.
Please exit/enter by using the back door as workers will install caution tape and signs will be posted in the elevators to remind you.
Please allow yourself an extra minute or two to catch the shuttle as you walk around to the front.
Hello Tang Residents:
Message from our building manager, Michael:
Please be aware on Monday April 1st, Mac Gray will be in at 7am to clean all dryers and exhaust vents.
I apologize for the in convenience.